cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Old Kit

JacobMaddox
Joining in

I got a message on my mobile with a number to ring so I can find out when they are close to my address to pick it up. but it doesn't work what should I do.

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What was the number you were asked to call?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

07860 041003

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I concur that number doesn't work for me either - I presume that was the number quoted in the message. Was the message from a different number - in which case have you tried calling that number instead?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It doesn't show a number it only says Virgin Media instead of displaying one

Thus it's not call-able

Do you have any advice? I could try their call centre but I do not know which options I'd have to input to get to the right department since it's so automated. I attempted to previously but none of their call options really describe the issue and I don't think getting a person to answer from the internet issues department would help much

The info on this page might help,

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment

if you scroll down the page there is a form you can fill in for returning packaging,

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment/request-returns-pack

Or you can wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

I'll wait a few days as I do not have the box that the new stuff came in so finding a new one will be a hassle.

Hi JacobMaddox

Thanks for posting in regards to returning your equipment, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

As roy247 has advised, you can check what needs returning here and order returns packaging here. Have you been able to arrange these since your post?

Rob