Did you mean: 

Requesting CM IP address

itsadam
Superfast

Since midnight had nothing but:-

Requesting CM IP address
...A few minutes later...
Partial Service (US only)

Don't know if it's planned, your website for checking issues is down for maintenance, and my O2 data barely works even though it flips from full 4G to half 5G, getting 2mbit most with that.

So what gives? Back soon or what?  Derby/Notts area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
. o O ( VM Gig1 Customer )
7 REPLIES 7

Sam84
Tuning in

Notts area here. My internet has been down since midnight too. Even lost tv for 15 mins. All my routers doing is flashing blue! Friend up the road experiencing same! Also getting website down! No idea what’s best to do sorry just letting you know others are effected. Someone help us insomniacs!! 

DJNelly
Settling in

Same issue here, Notts/Derby area too

NoxiousDevil
Tuning in

Looks like another nationwide issue same as last month! Just had a new hub 5 installed today thinking it was broken but a quick twitter search brought up thousands of others having the same issue 

Edit: seeing a pattern of folks in East Midlands having the issue. Might not he nationwide, Nottinghamshire area here 😤

Driving me nuts I normally watch stuff on YouTube to help me fall asleep….here I am wide awake 😫😫😫

North lincs here ….useless company 

Damonic07
Joining in

Same here  woke up to no internet. Blue flashing light on hub 4. Connection test status  saying requesting cm ip address. 
derby/Ilkeston. 

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @itsadam,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some problems with your services recently. I've checked over things on our systems a few moments ago, and I'm currently unable to detect any faults that would explain this. How are things for you today? Any better?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!