Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replacement router.

Where and how do I get a replacement router? My current one fell off a desk and is maybe damaged. There is NO information about this ANYWHERE on the internet... crazy.....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement router.

You call the usual CS line and report the "fault" they will send you a replacement.
That's 150 (on a VM landline or mobile) or 0345 454 1111 - billed at local rate - included in any "minutes" package you have.
It can be a 30-60 min wait on the phone at busy times.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey wokelly,

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you,Have you been able to get through to the team as @jbrennand suggested to get a replacement router sent out?

If you haven't yet had chance let me know and I can get this looked into from here via a private message.

Regards

Steven

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, well. The reason I posted this question was my growing tired of sitting in line... having been through three Virgin departments... tapping in codes... etc...etc... I only want to know how much they cost. My router is currently working fine but did not for an hour or so after the 'accident' yesterday... this was supposed to be a random, general enquiry? Cor Blimey!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I can order a new hub for you wokelly and it can be done free of charge as this has been damaged. If you're OK to keep the current hub and let us know when you have any issues, thats ok.

If you want me to order one, let me know and I can get this done for you.

Regards

Steven