Menu
Brendanfitz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Replacement hub

Hi I received a replacement hub because the last one stopped working. I tried to set up but need an activation code, I have not received this as my telephone number has changed as the number on the account is very old. What can I do? Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement hub

would need to give virginmedia a call via 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they'll be able to active it for you.. could try the online chat via http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop) but this is overused and understaffed

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement hub

You do not enter an activation code. VM activate it from their end, there should have been a telephone number in the package to call, if not phone customer services. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos