cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace outside junction box

Colin1970
Joining in

Hi, my outside virgin media junction box was never fitted properly and the main plate is damaged, as a result the cover will not stay on and keeps blowing off in the wind. 
Can I please arrange for a new box to be fitted.

Many thanks

Colin 

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up a photo and a VM person will assess what needs doing and respond here in a few days

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Colin1970
Joining in

7FDB1F01-8D82-4E33-A405-32A80E86AFD1.jpeg

Hey there @Colin1970 ,

First of all welcome to our Community forum and thanks for the posts 😊 super sorry to hear about the install of your junction box not being up to par 😢 We do our best to make sure everything is installed from the get go for you.

As @jbrennand stated the pic helps us greatly assess the damage, In order to get this fixed and sorted for you we would like to invite you in for a quick private message 💬 so we can sort all of this out and get you a technician as soon as we can.

Speak to you soon, cheers Joe.

Hey there @Colin1970,

Thanks for the conversation in private messages, glad we were able to get that technician booked in for you.

In future if you need you can check all appointments you have on our My VM app here.

Hope this all helps, Joe

Thanks for your help Joe.