cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of Virgin Optical Cable

Sayhan
Tuning in

I'm hoping that someone from the Virgin team can assist.

I've moved into a new home a few months ago and there's a disused virgin cable strewn across the drive.

I was hoping that someone from the Virgin Team could kindly come and remove it?

Thank you

16 REPLIES 16

Hi John,

The picture's been uploaded.

Hi Sayhan, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and for posting the picture. 

We will also need some information from you to forward this over to the Area Manager. They will advise whether we can get someone out to remove this for you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Sayhan, 

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly. 

I have emailed this over to the area manager now. As soon as I have a reply, I will let you know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Sayhan, 

Just to let you know, the area manager has come back to me today to advise that he is going to try and get someone out to the property tomorrow to check things over. They can then either remove or tidy the cables up depending on the findings.

Please pop back here and let us know how the visit goes. 

Many thanks,  

Kath_F
Forum Team

Can I please have my cable removed from over my drive. Its a hazard and not used so needs to go if possible 

Hi Dklowe1998,

Thanks for using the forums to get this cable removed from your drive, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Could you first supply a picture of the cable so we can send this over to the local engineer team please?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Dklowe1998,

I've just seen that you're being taken care of by one of my colleagues here on the forums, Rob_P. 

He will be able to help you with this cable from now on, you're in good hands with him 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L