cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh In Progress Hub 3.0

slamdunc83
Tuning in

Have a Hub 3.0 that appears to be stuck in a refresh loop. Solid white light, can connect to the WiFi, but on accessing login page, just get a welcome splash for language selection then "Refresh In Progress".

Have tried a resetting a few times, same result. 

Anyone any clues? Any and all help much appreciated! 

11 REPLIES 11

slamdunc83
Tuning in

** sorry, that's "Update In Progress"

jem101
Superstar

Nope, that’s a new one.

Do you actually have internet access through the hub? If so it would imply that it is basically working (as evidenced by the white light) but it is the web interface components which have fallen over and can’t get up.

Have you tried the full factory reset, nuclear option, ie the pinhole reset? It could well be a corrupt memory entry which a full reset ‘should’ fix.

Ah it looks like our posts crossed - yep it’s got stuck, try the factory reset which really should sort that one out.

hey jem101, yeah helps if I name the post correctly eh... doh! 

have done the reset button, a few attempts, 60 seconds+, same result.... just leaving it running atm, see if it every clears

still no change, just the splash screen "Update In Progress" for 2 days

engineer booked for Tuesday 🤞

Thanks for the update slamdunc83, how was the visit? Was the engineer able to fully resolve the issue for you?

Please let us know.

Rob

Hi Rob, 

Yep, all sorted and back on line thanks to Colin! 

Cheets

Glad to hear you are back online, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi there

I am experiencing the same issue. Do you know how it was resolved?

Thanks 

Good Evening @Lugsamuke, thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you're being effected by the same issue. 

Can you please confirm that you've been able to attempt basic reboots and a pin hole reset?

It would also be handy to know exactly how long this has been going on, on your connection.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn