cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ree light on hub

Kdmma
Settling in

Hi. Please I have a red light showing on my hub. No Internet.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
These may be unrelated.....

Have you checked for any “known network faults”
1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kdmma,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have no connection and a red light on the Router, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, I can see you have a 3rd poart Router and have ours in Modem mode, this is the reason the red light is on and is perfectly normal.

Please can you try a pin reset on our Router which will also take it out of Modem mode and put it back as it was when received and remove any password changes ETC.

Push a pin in the reset hole and hold in for a timed 1 minute, allow 15 minutes to settle.

Regards

Paul.