cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light..

Johnie68
Joining in

I have had a red solid light on my hub 3 since February...its not overheating as its in the open...but have noticed lately my signal keeps dropping out...

6 REPLIES 6

g0akc
Problem sorter

Have you tried rebooting, and then, if still the same, factory reset?

Try that and if no joy might need a new hub - call or wait for a rep to arrange a technician visit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Johnie68,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with the red light on the Hub
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 

In the meantime, can you ensure its in a well ventilated place out of any direct source of heat.
Regards     
Gareth_

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for those details Johnie68,

Can you please let us know how the visit goes and how the replacement Hub is.

Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Johnie68,

Just a quick message to see how the visit went and has the Hub been swapped over?

Gareth_L

Swapped the hub over to the hub 5...was away all weekend came home Monday and noticed the light was flashing green...had to do a reboot but ok now

Hi @Johnie68,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm glad to hear that things have now improved with your router and broadband service.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!