cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light

Ayla1991
Joining in

I’ve had a solid red light on my hub3 for over a week now. It’s in an open, well ventilated area, and on router mode but it won’t change from red. How do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ayla1991,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear the Red light is on your Hub even though it isn't hot and is well ventilated, I will be happy to help further and send a technician if we are unable to clear this for you, can you first check all your internal connections are hand tight, once done push a pin/ paper clip in the reset hole at the back of the hub while on, keep pushed in for a full timed 1 minute, once done allow 15 minutes to settle.

I will send you an invite into a private chat, if this doesn't remove the red light please click on the purple envelope to join out chat.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

thanks for you help. I have checked the connections and held the reset button for 1 minute. Waited over 15 minutes and unfortunately the light is still solid red.

thanks

Thank you for checking @Ayla1991.

I think it would be best for us to arrange for an engineer to come and take a look, I will pop you a PM now so we can arrange this. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.