cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on my Hub 3

NigelLGH
Tuning in

Having turned my Hub 3 off last night (11/04/2021), this morning when I turned it on and after booting up the power light is red. The Hub 3 was cold and not overheating and is out in the open, upright and in the same place it has been for years. I have tried rebooting and re-setting but the red power light still comes back. Please can I have a phone call or an engineer to replace this unit as I appears to be malfunctioning and I don't want to be without my broadband .

11 REPLIES 11

To all concerned:

Firstly thanks for all your help, much appreciated. I had a phone call earlier this afternoon asking if the engineer could call later (17:30) instead of next Thursday, I of course accepted. Engineer turned up and replaced the Hub 3 and the new unit is now working properly. The engineer thought the fault could have been in the temperature sensor in the unit, because the rest of the hub was working OK and not overheating.

So all's well that ends well and and kudos to Virgin Media for an excellent service.

Best regards,

Nigel

Thanks for the update and it's great to hear that the issue has been resolved following the visit.

If you need us again the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob