cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on my Hub 3.0

ikrip
Dialled in

Over the past few weeks the solid light on the front of my Hub 3 has been red. I've read on this board that this could either be due to an area network problem or something wrong with the hub itself. They have recently been doing some work in my area (London SE9) but this is now finished. There is currently nothing wrong with my connection and the hub seems to be working fine. The hub itself feels quite warm, but I wouldn't say hot. I attach a picture. Do I need to get the hub replaced?

Hub 3 Red light.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This will require a hub replacment 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This will require a hub replacment 

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ikrip

Sorry to hear of the Hub issues, we appreciate the frustration this can cause and you raising this via the forums.

We've taken a look at the connection and equipment and there are some issues with the power levels which will require a technician. I have booked a visit for the next available appointment, the details of which you can find here

If there are any issues with the date or time, please let me know and we can look to reschedule it for a more convenient time, this will delay the visit as it was the first available slot. Also ensure that someone over the age of 18 is present for the visit.

Rob

Hi Rob

Many thanks for your fast response. That appointment time is fine for me.

RegardsI

Ian

Hi ikrip, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

Please let us know how the appointment goes 

Have a good night. 

Chris. 

Hi Chris

The appointment went very well, thank you. The helpful engineer supplied and fitted a new hub, and also helped me configure the WiFi settings according to my preferences.

Regards

Ian

Hi Ian,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, glad to hear the technician was able to resolve your fault with a new Router and that he also helped you set up your WIFI, if you do need any further support, do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.