The white power light is now constantly red. It is upright and in a ventilated place. It has just suddenly gone like this and isn’t hot/overheating. Please help.
Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Hub looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.
This red light on the Hub indicates that it may be overheating, which we need to look into as it may need replacing.
Usually the symptoms of overheating are red lights, hot to touch, visible dust particles lodged in the vents.
I will send you a PM now so we can get started 🙂
Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am glad we managed to get this sorted for you 🙂
If you need any further help please let me know.