cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on hub 3

Tr4hman
Tuning in

My hub 3 is showing a red power light instead of the usual white power light. It is solid red but the hub is not overheating and is kept in open space there is a a drop out in wifi connection on all devices through out the day

136 REPLIES 136

So here's an update on my router problem,

I was busy on Saturday so my son cancelled his plans and waited in for Jake from vm...no sign of him, I turn my phone on about 1.30pm and there is a missed call from Jake so I call him back, "Oh" he says "where were you, I was banging on your door and waiting outside", I told him my son was there and nobody had called, Jake replied "He was probably in in his room on his playstation" my son is 30 years old and far more qualified than any vm engineer he doesn't need a playstation. Jake carried on a bit more about missed appointments and he can't do anything about it now, then he mentions my grey door.....my door is dark wood, Jake then realises he was banging on the wrong door at the wrong address, he then offers to sort it out on Wednesday (today) but I must call him Tuesday pm to confirm this, guess what......Jake is not answering his phone, so I still have a faulty router and a wasted day.

You bang on about missed appointments costing £25 what do you give me for this fiasco?

bigjazza
Joining in

So an update on my router problem

I was busy on Saturday so my son cancelled his plans to wait for the vm engineer as arranged, about 1.30pm I can turn my phone on and call my son he says no vm yet, there is a missed call from Jake vm engineer so I call him back, "where were you, I was banging on your door for ages" he said I told him my son was there and nobody had called, "he was probably upstairs on his playstation and didn't hear" he replies, my son is 30 and far more qualified than any vm engineer....he doesn't need a playstation. Jake then carries on about missed appointments and he can't do anything now so I'll have to book it all again, he then mentions my grey door.....my door is dark wood. Jake then realises he was banging on the wrong door at the wrong address so quickly offers to return on wednesday (today) to "sort it out" but I must call him Tuesday pm to confirm this, guess what....Jake isn't answering his phone so I still have a faulty router and a wasted day thank you vm.

So you would charge me £25 for a missed call what are you going to give me for this fiasco? and when will I get my router sorted?

Thanks for coming back to us bigjazza and I'm sorry to hear that the technician attended the wrong address, I have put another appointment in for you and will confirm the date and time via private message for you. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

You're very welcome bigjazza and please do let us know how the visit goes, if you get the chance to do so.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, My Router is showing a steady red light and initially I thought it just needed a reboot but no change. It is working normally so far as I am aware and not hot, just warm at the top in an open ventilated area. As my hearing is poor I thought a message here would be a good place to start.

Hi @Blagard 

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I will pop you a PM to arrange an engineer to come out and replace the hub for you. 

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your time via PM @Blagard 

I've booked a technician for you to come out and replace the hub. You can find confirmation of the visit via your online account.

Let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs