cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on V3 hub permanently on

Chociejohn8
Tuning in

I am getting fed up with the poor service from Virgin with regards to resolving my V3hub issue.

I have been complaining now for some time about poor or intermittent drop out and the continuous red light on my hub.

I’m utterly fed up of not being contacted when I send my complaint & talking to agents on the phone is like talking to a brick wall, if it’s not on there crib sheet of replies then your on your own I’m afraid.

I’ve carried out all the usual things like rebooting, checking all connections, even factory reset all to no avail. I was promised an engineer visit but that never happened, apparently because there is an ongoing technical issue in my area but that’s been ongoing for months with I might add several completion dates given.

would it not be possible for a sensible human being to actually make contact with me to get my hub either repair.

Even this boards photo attachment doesn’t work, it will not allow me to upload a photo of my hub.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have escalated this to the Forum Team, as the Red Light is an overheat warning. Even if it is an erroneous indicaton the hub should be replaced as it is a safety issue.

They will be able to arrange a tech visit to get this resolved.

PS. Your photo is probably too large. However, if you have completed all the tests a photo should not be necessary.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have escalated this to the Forum Team, as the Red Light is an overheat warning. Even if it is an erroneous indicaton the hub should be replaced as it is a safety issue.

They will be able to arrange a tech visit to get this resolved.

PS. Your photo is probably too large. However, if you have completed all the tests a photo should not be necessary.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Chociejohn8 

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with your Hub and the red light! 

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a PM and see what we can arrange for you. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.