cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on Superhub 3

Windypool31
Tuning in

My Superhub 3 is showing a solid red light according to virgin media its overheating. I phoned customer service and they ran test and said everything is fine. Just ignore it as it might be just a faulty led light. To which I replied what if it does overheat and possibly causes a fire a burns my house down. They tried to get a new hub sent out now waiting for a engineer to ring me back. It's the fact I got told to just ignore a potential fire hazard 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

will flag the thread - a tech ringing back is rare to never - theres been a few posts with the hub3 showing a red light recently - it may well be nothing but it is the warning for over heating so the hub needs to be replaces

will flag the thread

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

will flag the thread - a tech ringing back is rare to never - theres been a few posts with the hub3 showing a red light recently - it may well be nothing but it is the warning for over heating so the hub needs to be replaces

will flag the thread

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Windypool31

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the red light that is showing on your Hub. This can be a sign of overheating so I would like to arrange a technician visit for you, they will check your Hub and replace the Hub if it is faulty.

I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required and to confirm your address as is required prior to all technician visits.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner.

Kind regards,

Serena