cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on Hub 3

Tv8
Tuning in

Hello, am just after some advice please re. the Hub 3.  The indicator light is now constantly on red, where as before it was white. I've read that this can be due to over-heating.  I tried rebooting which didn't work and also switched it off completely last night.  I rebooted it back up this morning, it didn't feel particularly hot, but the red light is still on.  It has enough ventilation (it has been in the same position for years), but I have only recently noticed this change.

Would be grateful for any help.  Many thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Tv8,

Thanks for getting back to us and sorry to hear the issue has remained. I've booked a tech visit for you and requested the earliest available appointment so our engineer can take a look at the hub and fix / replace as required.

You'll be able to view this via your online My VM Account and you can also change the date/time there if needed. I'll also send you a pm just to confirm that with you.

In the meantime, if you do feel that the hub does actually start to feel hot itself, please unplug the equipment.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Molly, 

Thank you for your help!

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem @Tv8,

Let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide