cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Light on a Hub 3

Ifaet
Joining in

Hello, as simple as it states in the subject. Red light appeared on a hub, no issues with the internet, just wondering why it appeared and how to fix it?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ilfaet, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear you've got a red light on your Hub 3.

Can you please try the following checks, and let me know if this still is happening for you?

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.
• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.
• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

If this doesn't happen, please let me know here and we may need to look at replacing the Hub for you.
Many thanks

Tom_W

Restarted my hub, during restart the light was green-ish but then it swapped to red light.

Hello??

Hello Ifaet

Thanks for trying.

I'd like to take a look into getting this swapped for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello Ifaet.

Thanks so much for your private message and confirming your address, I have now booked you a visit for the red light – you can check the date and time via your online account here  If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.
If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment
Can you please let me know how the visit went.
Gareth_L