cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Light on Hub 3

Kamila81
Joining in

Since this morning the base light on my Hub 3 is red  but no internet issue. What does mean?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kamila81

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please follow the below steps.

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub. 

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight. 

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally. 

If after following the above steps the router doesn't boot back up after a few minutes, or the red light returns when it does, then the router will need replacing. 

Please let us know and we can arrange this for you. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kamila81

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please follow the below steps.

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub. 

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight. 

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally. 

If after following the above steps the router doesn't boot back up after a few minutes, or the red light returns when it does, then the router will need replacing. 

Please let us know and we can arrange this for you. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi @Vicki_m

I have done what you said but there is still red light on

Hi @Kamila81

Thank you.

I will send you a private message now so we can arrange a replacement.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me over private message @Kamila81.

I've been able to book in an engineer appointment for you.

For details of the time and date of the appointment, and if you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

Vikki - Forum Team