cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Light Hub 3

Bripem
Tuning in

Hi,

I called 150 yesterday to report a solid red light on my router. I spoke to a nice chap who went through everything and after checking cables etc and doing a full factory reset the light went back to solid red. He said he would put it on diagnosis for 24 hours to see what if anything is going on and if it was still red after that to call back and he would arrange an engineer. He told me he would add notes to my account so it would be picked up on. 

I called back today and got an Indian call center. Well... all they do is read their little script at you, they don't listen to what the actual problem is they just want you to redo all the stuff I had already done. After getting a bit short with the poor guy, I finally got some answers from him. He was unable to request an engineer, he was unable to put me through to a UK call centre, and finally he was unable to get a supervisor on the phone. At this point I hung up. Very very frustrating, should have been a 5 minute call and sorted but nope.

So here I am, hoping that I can get some resolution here. Can someone at VM please contact me to fix this issue because I am not speaking to India anymore. 

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Bripem

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your Hub. 

I have just run some diagnostics on our end & I can see that there are some power level issues that require and engineer visit to put right, I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can arrange this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M