Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Intelligent Wifi Pod won't connect to Hub 4 after upgrade from hub 3

Carlbro108
Joining in

Hi Paul et al

i am having this exact same issue. 
however Virgin keep referring me to tutorials online for connecting the WiFi pods to hub 4.  I have now been trying this for 3 weeks.

can someone assist me please, it would be very much appreciated as Virgin themselves have not been helpful. 

3 REPLIES 3

Joemac13
Joining in

Ive the same problem VM  customers services are useless. I want to leave now but theyjust move me on from agent to agent

I have now left virgin because my contract had ended THANK GOD... 

To pair these pods with a new hub, it has to be done via technical team over the phone. Takes a matter of seconds but it took me over 3 weeks and 50 odd hours on the phone to these useless incompetent **bleep**s.

Good luck all

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Carlbro108, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the recent experience you've had. I can see that you have posted elsewhere in the forum and that my colleague Ayisha has already sent you a private message. If you can reply to that message with the information she's asked for, that would be great. 

When you have a new hub, the pods need to be re-activated. Ayisha can arrange for this to be done for you. 

Going forward, please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

As above, reply back to Ayisha's private message so she can provide further assistance. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs