cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random outage

Andyroyston2
On our wavelength

So I'm there using my Internet then boom all of a sudden its off and flashing white for ages then goes solid red this is the hub4 , I checked area outages for last hour website and app say there is none noway of speaking to someone till tomorrow I've reset and rebooted the router numerous times , I'm sick of the random outages because I go day to 2 days without and get no credit for it unless I fight for it I'm sat now after rebooting router looking at solid red light 

4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andyroyston2 I am sorry to hear about the service issues you have been having. 
How has the service been since posting please? ^VO

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andyroyston2

Apologies, I have taken a look at things from our side and can see you have an engineer booked to attend.

I do hope this visit goes well.

Please do pop back to us here if you have any further concerns and we will do our best to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Engineer came out had to change a corroded splitter outside and changed my connection box inside so far so good 👍 

Hi @Andyroyston2 thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for giving us an update on the issue you had.  I hope you're continuing to have a much improved service.  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R