cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSC Partial Service & SYNC Timing Synchronization failure

Samein
Tuning in

Hello,
I have been receiving random internet disconnects around 6-15 times a day since September 2021.
These last for between 10 seconds and 2 minutes

Network Log is giving error messages of RCS Partial Service & SYNC Timing Synchronization failure.

I have been on the live chat and phone support who have attempted to fix the issue. However they one run me through the standard script to attempt a fix even after mentioning this has been done before.

Steps taken:
- Factory Reset of Hub 3.
- Unplugging and reseting all cabling.
- Receiving updated signals from support agents.
- Receiving firmware updates from support agents.

Would anyone on here be able to assist with this error.

10 REPLIES 10

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Samein. 

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having some broadband issues recently. I can see that there is an SNR outage in your area that the engineers are currently looking to resolve. The estimated end date for this to be resolved is Tuesday 8th February at 9am. As this is estimated it could be extended after this date depending if the outage has been resolved or not. You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this as soon as possible. Please reboot your router after the 8th Feb and let us know if you are still having issues. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley