cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RM8 car accident

bigaxe1
Joining in

The latest reports from users having issues in Dagenham.

What do I do in the meantime?

Why is there no temporary solution in place i.e we can use other providers or a temp hob?

16 REPLIES 16

I can send you a picture where I can see for a fact the cables have not been connected (taken this morning) a technician came to fix a neighbours internet but when I approached him about mine he fibre me off! 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There is a size limit on picture files. Just reduce it. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi bigaxe1, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information. 

Taking a look at things this end, there doesn't appear to be any open faults now for the area. 

Can you come back and let us know if you're still having an issue? If so we'd need to look at booking an engineer for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @bigaxe1

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

We only use private message when needing to swap any personal or account sensitive information. As we're not long doing this, we can keep in the public space. It looks as though you missed my previous reply here: 

Taking a look at things this end, there doesn't appear to be any open faults now for the area. 

Can you come back and let us know if you're still having an issue? If so we'd need to look at booking an engineer for you. 

I've double checked and things are the same this morning. No open area faults affecting you. If you can switch your hub off at the mains, leave for a few minutes and then plug back in, do you get any connection? Let me know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Please send me your email address so I can send you a photo of the mess that is on the box...

I have loads of pictures to suggest the connection from VM is not being provided 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You won't get an email address

Resize a photo and post it here 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.