cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puzzling BQM

HCA
On our wavelength

I have now had my router replaced, as well as all the wiring and connections inside my apartment. Everything tests out fine

And yet:

BQM 

What is going on here? Can anyone even parse this and tell me what it means?

6 REPLIES 6

cje85
Trouble shooter

Sorry for the obvious question, but has it definitely got the right IP address? That looks like the result you get when pinging a system within the VM network.

HCA
On our wavelength

It definitely has the right address.  My connection appears to have been like this for months.  Virgin are apparently unable to do anything, mostly as I think they have no idea what is going on (shocker).

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
If in router mode do a over night test by changing your WiFi password and unplug all ethernet cables from the hub.
---------------------------------------------------------------

HCA
On our wavelength

Not in modem mode. What would that have proven, out of interest.

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

I said if your in router mode nothing about modem mode.

In router mode with wifi password changed and nothing connected by ethernet it will prove it nothing your end causing this.

---------------------------------------------------------------

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What devices are connected into the Hub by ethernet cables?

If you have some connected... disconnect them all and see if it clears up (perhaps overnight?).
If it does.... plug the devices back in individually... until the pattern reappears.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.