cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in bd20 trial area

Alexrob
Tuning in

For the past few days it says connected without Internet for my neighbours and I  we are all on the fibre trial in bd20. Ridiculous I  can't do any work.

9 REPLIES 9

Keltosh
Dialled in

Hi Alexrob, Yes we are also in the same situation BD20, rang Virgin this morning they have run line tests, but situation still the same. I’m not sure that they believe us. Regards.

sarahqui
Tuning in

We are the same, I can't do any work either! Area 14

Keltosh
Dialled in

Just finished speaking to Virgin Customer Services, they have acknowledged there is a fault in the area, and they have given a 5 to 7day timeline to fix the issue. !!!!

I tried to be politely persistent regarding the fault timeline but I’m afraid it seems this is normal.

Regards.

Gosh! I do hope they fix it ASAP. They're going to have a lot of unhappy customers if this poor service continues after the trial has ended

sarahqui
Tuning in

Just seen lots of engineers in the area so fingers crossed it's sorted ASAP 

Ok back up & running here, I had to reset the hub ( the little red button on the base ) to get rid of the blue flashing light. Hope alls ok now. Regards.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All, 

Thanks for taking the time to post in the Community. We're sorry to hear you were having an issue with your services on Friday. 

Can you please let us know if you are still having an issue? If so, we can investigate further to see what's going on. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Everything is back to normal now Kath_F.

Our service was back on by Friday afternoon and has been fine since.

Thanks for reaching out & your concern. Regards,

Hi @Keltosh 👋 That's great to hear 😀

If you have any further problems, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel