cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems accessing router

PAPA-ROCK
Joining in

Hi I have a hub 3 and can't access it on line, I have followed the steps by typing in 192.168.0.1, I need to change it to 2.4GHz so I can operate my cctv cameras. Is my hub out of date and needing replaced?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Straight6Petrol
Dialled in

Remember modem mode replaces 192.168.0.1 with 192.168.100.1, worth giving that a shot also.

Are you using a phone to access the settings? Sometimes shutting off data (3g/4g/5g) forces the phone to connect over WiFi which is what you want.

Finally, if you have a laptop/desktop, try the address again over ethernet. If all this doesn't work, worth trying a pin hole reset.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What does the web browser give you? You could try pin hole reset of the hub.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Straight6Petrol
Dialled in

Remember modem mode replaces 192.168.0.1 with 192.168.100.1, worth giving that a shot also.

Are you using a phone to access the settings? Sometimes shutting off data (3g/4g/5g) forces the phone to connect over WiFi which is what you want.

Finally, if you have a laptop/desktop, try the address again over ethernet. If all this doesn't work, worth trying a pin hole reset.

Thanks that solved the problem