cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem

Roberto1212
Joining in

Hi again

I received an assurance that my internet is ok. Unfortunately not! I do not agree to such treatment of customers, I have a break in the Internet every moment. let me know what am I paying for? Is that absurd? I called 2 days ago, alleged repairs but I don't have internet!
I don't care about your problems, I still pay for the internet and I still don't have it

Kind regards 

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

Call 0800 561 0061 to check for local service issues in your locality.

Visit  https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status   enter your post code & perform a test of the Hub.

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Roberto1212

I am very sorry to hear about the service issues you are experiencing. Please pop your full postcode in here and this will bring up any known area outages and provide an estimated fix time.

If there are none reporting, please log in to run a test on the equipment and let us know the outcome.

Could you also please check all connections are secure and please reboot the hub if you haven't done so recently.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide