cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem connection Sky TV

ThierryHenninge
Joining in

I have virgin hub 3 and 2 boosters . I have as well Sky TV . Main sky box in the living room and Qbox in the kitchen where i hae as well a Sky booster

Every day sky TV loose connection to my network . It can work from weeks then i have to reset ii every day ???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ThierryHennige,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have taken a look at things and can see that many of your downstream power levels are too low. We won't be able to fix this remotely so I have arranged for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM Just go to My Account > Track your orders. You can also view this in the My VM app.

Please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is at the property for the time the engineer is there. If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ThierryHenninge, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your Sky TV box connecting. 

Are you having an issue with other devices too? If so, are these connected via ethernet cable or WiFi?

I'm happy to take a closer look in to things with your hub but I've been unable to locate your account via your forum credentials. I will need to confirm some information with you in order for me to proceed with checks.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ThierryHennige,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have taken a look at things and can see that many of your downstream power levels are too low. We won't be able to fix this remotely so I have arranged for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM Just go to My Account > Track your orders. You can also view this in the My VM app.

Please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is at the property for the time the engineer is there. If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thanks