cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power light is flashing green, no WiFi. HELP

Issyrose
Just joined

Our power light on the virgin hub 4 is constantly flashing green (WiFi light is solid green) and we now have no Wi-Fi or internet. We’ve tried: checking the cable connections, rebooting, and tried every troubleshooting option online to try and get it working. I rang virgin and could not get through to a human, the automated system said there is an issue with the internet in our area however, we’ve had 0 issues with it all day and our next door neighbours virgin is fine. I feel a bit stuck and need the WiFi for work ASAP can anyone help please?

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If there is a known fault there is nothing to be done till they fix it.

The “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 -usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Issyrose

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the internet issues you are experiencing. I have taken a look at your account and there are no outages showing that would be affecting your services at the moment. How are things working for you now?

Please do let me know,

Best wishes,

Serena