cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power light green and flashing, wi-fi symbol green - checked all cables Hub 3.0

altaic
Just joined

Hey,

This is the first time I have experienced such a problem. I do online teaching so I am currently using my hotspot from my phone so the hub 3.0 problem is affecting me a lot. 

My 3.0 Hub's power light keeps flashing green and wifi symbol is solid green. Now there is a white light in the centre 'pair wps' keeps going on and off. This just happened now.

I checked online and apparently flashing green lgiht for pwoer and green wifi means some cables might be loose although I checked and everything seems fine. I reset and restarted the router. I removed the white coaxial cable and re inserted it multiple times as well as all the other cables including power but nothing seems to work.

I am on break now so I will phone Virgin Media later but any ideas why this is happening? What can I do to fix this from home? I did a diagnostics test and no problems were detected. I did an area test and everything also seems fine. 

1 REPLY 1

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi altaic, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

So sorry for any issues faced with your system.

From checking our service I can't seem to locate any details, have you since contacted our team over the phone?

Let us know if you need further assistance,

Kain