cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Levels & Dropping connection

scotty001
Up to speed

Morning All, looking for a little help / Advice.

Sorry for the long post, Im hoping the background information is of use in helping.Thankyou in advance for any help / Information / Advice you can provide.

Connection M200

Superhub 3

Connected Devices - 2x Mobile phones (WiFi) 4x Smart Tv's (1 via Ethernet, 3x WiFi, only 1 Tv on at a time the other 3 in standby) 2x Ip Cameras (WiFi), 4x Smart lights (Wifi) 

In the last week ive been having issues with my internet connection whilst streaming. I keep on loosing internet connection, the streaming service (Netflix, Amazon, NowTV......) all stop and I loose internet connection, sometimes for a few mins sometimes for longer. 

This occurs on multiple devices both connected by the Ethernet cable or WiFi

(Downstairs TV & V6 connected by Ethernet, Upstairs TV via Wifi)

When streaming on the downstairs TV (via Ethernet) and the connection is lost, when i check my phone, it shows the WiFi has dropped out and goes onto my data plan. (the same for the wife on her phone) after a while the WiFi comes back and streaming works again, sometimes lomg enough to watch the resto of the film / series, other times for a few minutes only.

The same thing happens if we watch netflix or another streaming service on the upstairs TV (Via WiFi)

Before posting today ive done a factory reset on the Hub 3 then re checked my powerlevels (Below) they are very similar if not the exact same as the levels before i did a factory reset.

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks for coming back to us @scotty001 and no apologies needed, we're just glad that your connection is back up and running at the speed it should be. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L