cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor wifi

pablog1980
On our wavelength

Can’t even get internet in the next room virgin is the worst service going at least with sky it goes into the next room you have to be next to the router if you want a signal utter disgrace!

15 REPLIES 15

@pablog1980 wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂of course you don’t work for virgin!

Correct. You can see which accounts are staff accounts. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

@pablog1980 wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂of course you don’t work for virgin!

For all I know you work for Sky or BT...

😂😂 have been with sky they had poor speeds but at least they reached the whole house now they have faster speeds so will be trying them next won’t ge coming back to virgin 

K bye. 
Mods - please move to the chatter forum 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

My brother has sky. 15Mb inhis study next to the router, 7 in his lounge next door.

His wife bought a firestick for the bedroom TV. Returned it as they had no Wifi upstairs.

Sky wifi is just as bad as Virgin. They will not even provide me a service as their rubbish infrastructure only provides 1.5Mb to my house.

I have been with cable internet from the days when you got a modem, anything more than a single connection you buy your own kit to support it. The worse mistake Virgin ever made was to move from this model and start suppplying "Hubs"

Hub4/Gig1-> pfSense->Microtik CRS312/CSS326/CRS305->Meshed Asus RT-AX89X
VM Network - Timwilky

Yeah you have the slow speed they have ultra fast now