Menu
Sarahh56
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Poor signal

Daughter's broadband keeps dropping in her bedroom. OK in rest of house. Download 17.3 & 1.82 upload on her room.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor signal

Get a mesh system or run a cable and install a wireless access point in a central position

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Sarahh56
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This means nothing to me!  Surely Virgin have an obligation to help sort this?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They can "rent" you a booster for £5 per month. Which isn't worth the £60 per year cost that you can put towards owning your own better equipment.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Sarahh56
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, will look into this. Previous provider worked well, surprised Virgin is so  poor.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They don't promise wifi speeds or connectivity - they're speeds etc. are based on cable connections.

0 Kudos