Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Poor internet since upgrading to Hub 3

Hello

I upgraded to a hub 3 about 2 weeks ago, and since then my internet has been extremely poor. Upload and download speeds both below 1mbps on both WiFi and wired connections.

When I reboot the hub the speeds temporarily improve for literally 1 minute before falling again.

The technical team told me there was an issue in the area, but that had been resolved today. Nothing has improved for me.

Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor internet since upgrading to Hub 3

What is the service status page showing?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The service status page shows no known issues
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ryan12345, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the issues you've been having and the delay in getting back in touch, 

I've had a look into the back end of things from here and can see you've since spoken to the team to get this sorted, please do pop back if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

The teams solution was to send me a new router, which they said I'd receive today, but I've yet to even receive a confirmation email confirming the new router. Can you provide me with an update on this?

Thanks

0 Kudos