Menu
ziakhan786
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Poor internet for 7 months

Hi there I have had bad internet connection for over 7 months now and recently a engineer figured that it was due to wiring in the green box on the street which was corroded after 3 engineers came out. Virgin have still been charging me full money and now my promotion has finished they still charging me full price on my package. Every time I phone they avoid making any changes after speaking to several departments. I have been a loyal customer for around four years and not been able to watch tv properly nor do my university work online. I am so disappointed and I am looking at another company to join now. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor internet for 7 months

Hi Ziakhan786,

Thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear that there have been some ongoing issues with your services for the past few months, and I can appreciate you'd like to have this fixed.

Has the wiring in the box now been fixed so your services are working as they should do or are you still having issues?

Have you been able to speak to our team to discuss potential new packages now that your discount has run out? 

We would cover for loss of service as per Ofcoms automatic compensation policy here.

Let me know and I'll be able to help further

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
ziakhan786
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Melissa 

thanks for the reply the issue was resolved now no problems. I have tried to speak to the team but they try to get rid of me. I will try ringing them once again..  but they haven’t mentioned nothing for my compensation. And thanks for the replying back much appreciated! 

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Always, always, always report problems when they occur. Don’t do the “British” thing and complain after the event.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
ziakhan786
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Melissa 

I have rang the team and they have gave me another promotion for the year! I am very delighted by this and I thank you very much for your support! 👍🏻

0 Kudos