cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor broadband solihull

qsami
Tuning in

Recently moved to solihull and have been experiencing the worst wifi despite the fact that the package is supposed to be one of the best. 

Are there any others who suffer with poor quality around streetsbrook Road, woodlea way, woodlea Drive, aslawn crescent etc and any outcome of raising it with virgin?

Are there any better networks in this area?

16 REPLIES 16

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi qsami, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I have taken a look from our side and can confirm the ticket for the fault has now been closed as resolved. With this being the case, can you please let us know if you are still experiencing issues with the service and we will assist further. 

Thank you, 

Nat

Thanks Nat

Let me observe it for the next few days and confirm. 

Hi Nat,

Broadband is down again since this morning. No broadband should mean the same status on the Virgin Media app but it seems to suggest that everything is OK. Not sure who is best placed to help here.

Hi qsami,

Sorry for the late response. How have things been with your internet since your last post?

We have performed a quick systems check for you this morning, and all is showing fine from our end. 

Please come back to us if you're still experiencing issues.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi

Unfortunately the service hasn't improved at all. Could it be an option to check/ change the main cable which may be causing the issue?

I would really appreciate some help here as it continues to impact my ability to work from home.

qsami_1-1651762378978.pngcould someone please help me as there are so many conflicting messages from virgin that I don't know where to go. 

Very disappointed with the service provided by Virgin.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message to look into this 🙂 

Cheers,

Ryan.