Menu
dawild1968
Tuning in
Message 11 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor Service

Yes, this is all there is. 

@jbrennand wrote:
Hub stats look fine but the logs you posted are a mess - showing connection problems. Only showing data from the morning of the 16th though - is that all there is in there?
Needs a superuser to comment.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 12 of 37
Flag for a moderator

You definitely need a technician visit. Either call it in and cite the BQM data and the recurrent T3 time outs (which will show on the BQM at the same time as in the logs) as the reason.
If they are still unhelpful a VM person on here will sort you out just as soon as they get to this thread

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
dawild1968
Tuning in
Message 13 of 37
Flag for a moderator

You can just see the red line on the right for the outage I've just had. I didn't do anything, it resolved itself. I logged onto the Super Hub during the outage and the bit on the front page where it says Internet (Online) usually, said Internet (Access disallowed) so something like that. I forgot to screen shot it. 

I waited 5 minutes and the service came back.

Thanks for your help BTW

VM Cap 2.PNG

0 Kudos
dawild1968
Tuning in
Message 14 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Ok, cheers.

I'll do that.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 15 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Nice tie up of the BQM and network log data !
Shouldnt be doing it of course and needs repairing 🙂

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
dawild1968
Tuning in
Message 16 of 37
Flag for a moderator

It's a brand new Super Hub, the previous one did the same. I keep reporting the issues, however for the last few months VM say there is an intermittent signal issue in the OL2 area and it's a complex issue and their engineers are working to resolve it. However it's been going on for 6 months. 

So I doubt it's a Super Hub issue, its definitely a more fundamental infrastructure issue. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hi dawild1968,

Thank you for your post. We are very sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues. We would like to have a further look into things seeing as you had been experiencing this when having an older hub as well as now. We will follow up with a PM to investigate this further. We will follow up right away.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
dawild1968
Tuning in
Message 18 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Its a brand new SH, swapped out about 4 or 5

@Louis_R wrote:

Hi dawild1968,

Thank you for your post. We are very sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues. We would like to have a further look into things seeing as you had been experiencing this when having an older hub as well as now. We will follow up with a PM to investigate this further. We will follow up right away.

Many thanks,

Louis

weeks ago

0 Kudos
dawild1968
Tuning in
Message 19 of 37
Flag for a moderator

I can’t reply to your PM as I’ve reached the limit of my PMs which is set to ONE it seems

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 20 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dawild1968,

This is an error that sometimes occurs. Please sign out then sign back in and it should resolve this issue.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos