cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods stopped working after HUB reset

TayloFamily
On our wavelength

We recently had a power cut, where once power was restored my HUB wasn't providing Wifi, the wired ethernet connections worked. I had to do a hard reset of the HUB in order to get the Wifi working again. However, not my Intelligent Wifi Pods no longer connect. Can i get soem help with which settings should be adjusted.

thanks.

39 REPLIES 39

Thank you,

The light on the pods, can you confirm if they show any of the below-

blinking Fast

Double blinking

Light off

Pulsing (Dim to light)

Thanks,

Alex_Rm

It’s pulsing continuously 

Thankyou, 

Can you move the pods closer to the hub for me, and let me know if it continues to pulse?

Alex_Rm

Yeah it’s exactly the same in the same room as the hub, prob about 5ft from it

Thank you for all the extra information,

There appears to be a provisioning issue with the Pods you are using. This will need to be rectified by one of our FMS colleagues.

However, due to Covid 19 the department is not taking calls directly so I will pass on your details to the FMS team who will contact you back once they have worked the ticket.

Alex_Rm

Great thank you

Hello – we've not heard anything as yet, and it's proving a bit difficult working from home without it. Could somebody ring us today?

Thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi,

Sorry to hear you haven't heard back from FMS yet and that it is impacting your work, please allow 5 working days to receive a response from FMS.

Please keep us updated when you hear back from them. Unfortunately we cannot arrange a time for a call back, I'm sorry.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Serena

My hub and pods have the same issue was told to wait for 6 hours yesterday and check, and this morning its unresolved and told to wait a further 4 hours

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @PhilipF 

Sorry to hear that you are also having issues with your pods, are you able to let me know if you also have be advised that the FMS will be in touch also? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M