cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods stopped working after HUB reset

TayloFamily
On our wavelength

We recently had a power cut, where once power was restored my HUB wasn't providing Wifi, the wired ethernet connections worked. I had to do a hard reset of the HUB in order to get the Wifi working again. However, not my Intelligent Wifi Pods no longer connect. Can i get soem help with which settings should be adjusted.

thanks.

39 REPLIES 39

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Perfect. 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can confirm your address. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Perfect. 

Thank you for providing me that information via PM. 

I have arranged the engineer visit for you, your able to find the time, date and make any amendments via your My virginmedia account. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi, I have experienced the EXACT same issue as this user, huh reset and now no pods will work, had no issues before this, but now all 3 pods will no longer connect, have tried unplugging and putting into new socket, but nothing will work. Do I just need to call to get an engineer booked, as this now will effect my ability to work from home.

Send the pods back and get a wireless router with 1Gb ports and use the hub in modem mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tech attended, it was a provisioning issue, sorted by a call and fixed within 10 mins. No proper service for a week lack of working pods made downstairs 360 box unusable. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @PhilipF,

Thank you for getting back to us with this update.

Can you tell us if your Pods are working okay now, or are you still having issues?

Please let us know. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

They are working fine, just this issue could have been sorted last Friday over the phone and not a week for engineer. Which as I said made the 360 box unusable. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @PhilipF,

Thank you for letting us know. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this issue, and I'm glad that this problem is resolved.

Please keep us updated and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I would have thought a credit to my account would be in order.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @PhilipF,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue. I'm sorry that this problem impacted you so much.

You can read up on our Automatic Compensation Scheme on our website for more information about how this is calculated by our system. 

We try to resolve any issues as soon as we can to ensure that you have the service that you're paying for. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team