cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods not working

Georgeluker
Joining in

After sky glass stopped working was told to factory hard reset hub 4.

now none of 3 pods will work.

have called lots of times and resolved nothing.I pay a lot for 1gb but can’t get any decent customer support.Tried everything recommended but nothing.

can anyone help.

one pod has green flashing light and two have white light.

Also connect app doesn’t work. Even after uninstalling and reinstall 6 times.

thankyou 

11 REPLIES 11

All 3 of my VM WiFi Pods have stopped working since VM had issues with the network 5-6 days ago.  I did everything from resetting to plugging the pods in one by one but to no avail. I was sent a replacement pod but my Hub 4 just does not care.

I ordered a couple of Netgear WiFi extenders for a temporary fix, they are not as good as VM WiFi Pods (speed and range are lower). So annoyed as I still have blackspots around my house but I shall give VM a call tomorrow to escalate. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey trivium, thanks for joining the help forums and a warm welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues caused to your Wi Fi Pods following the area outage the other day, we'd love to best assist with this.

We appreciate the frustration due to not getting a great signal after this, can you please let us know if there's any improvements since you last posted and if you've discussed this with our faults team over a call or chat?

Let us know if you still need our help, glad to assist further where needed.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs