cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods - not connecting to Hub

Beerbabe
Joining in

I've made 3 calls this week over two days regarding my "intelligent pods" not connecting to my hub! I've rebooted the router multiple times, I've unplugged the pods multiple times and even reset the router as per instructions. They've been pulsing for days and won't connect so I'm now paying an extra £60 a year for a non existent service 😩

I have a 1930's house (solid walls) over three floors and irate teenagers not getting sufficient signal .... can someone please help. As far as I'm aware I've tried everything!! 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

17 REPLIES 17

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Beerbabe,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you having so much trouble trying to get your WiFi pods to connect to your router. We understand the frustration this must be causing especially with your teenagers.

As it has been a short while since you last posted, how have things been? Has anything managed to connect at all?

We have posted a link here which may help you further just incase.

Kind regards Jodi.

Ellarose2
Joining in

Hi. I havent made the call but my pods have stopped working and despite trying all the things stated will not connect to the hub. There were , and have been working fine until Saturday.

Regards

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Ellarose2 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry that you are still having these issues,  are you able to let me know if the hub is in the standard router mode?  have you tried the trouble shooting via this link

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak. The router is in router mode and yes I have tried all the other recommended steps. 
Regards

Hi @Ellarose2 thanks for getting back to us.  

I have had a look at your account from here.  I am going to drop you a quick private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Thank you. 

Have you received the private message  @Ellarose2 ?

Regards

Lee

Hi @Ellarose2

I have booked the first available technician to attend your property.  You can view and amend your appointment via your online account.  You can sign into your account here

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee

Thank you.

Is this visit chargeable please?

Regards