cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods not connecting after things whent down

Christ73
Joining in

Pods not connecting after outage 

Keeps going though lights blue /green never connecting engineer came around tonight he phone virgin to get them reconnected they said they are done still nothing he's gone now on phone AGAIN  another 40mins and still no joy come on some at must some idea 🤔

10 REPLIES 10

Christ73
Joining in

Been on for phone for an hour now to go  though Process of ordering new pods 1 at time again Surprise they haven't appeared in my orders on my account account again like first time 😡 

Hi there @Christ73 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have been facing these issues regarding your Pod's, have you been able to arrange the delivery of a replacement Pod since your last message?

Hi now been sorted but now have v6 box broken phone last night told someone would phone about engineer coming to replace box but nothing not happy 

Hi @Christ73 

Glad to hear that you pod issue has been resolved. So sorry to hear that there is now an issue with your V6. I can see on our systems that you were in touch and this has since been resolved for you.  Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

1 pod sorted v6 box replacement after 3 days of phone calls all fix and can't be bothered to phone for other pod thanks for your response 

Hi @Christ73 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. What's happening with the other Pod please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi nothing they are in the bin told me had order new one's they sent  1 can't be bothered anymore to order any more process to long on explaining myself over and over again 

Hi @Christ73 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. There is an ongoing issue with some Pods and hub 4's. Please get the other pods out of the bin otherwise when it comes to it, you'll be charged for non-return which I am sure you're keen to avoid. The issue isn't affecting all hub 4's and Pods which is the odd thing. 

Try this 👉 https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/check-services/wifi-pods/troubleshooting/start - which should help. 

Let us know how you get on.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John out of bin thanks i was told to bin them so i did  but anyway cheers