cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pod stops providing internet

CarDex2020
On our wavelength

Unsure if anyone else is experiencing the same but lately, every couple of days I need to reboot my hub to get the internet coming through my pod. I get perfect signal and quality for a day or 2 then... Although the signal is strong the internet cannot seem to get through. A speed test when good is close to that of the main hub. When bad the speed test shows less than 0.1mbs download. we are on gig1. 

After the reboot of the hub we have a few good days again.

We have hub4 with 1 WiFi pod.

13 REPLIES 13

I will try a pinhole reset when I get home. But can you provide details on how I initiate a repair on the pods. I've not seen anything anywhere how to do this process. Or does it automatically happen when you do a pinhole reset on the hub?

Thank you again for your suggestion. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @CarDex2020

The pinhole reset may fix the issue, please keep us updated with how you get on and we can take this from here.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

So since the last update it worked for about 3 weeks now I'm pin hole resetting every couple of days. And it's not just the pods anymore now other devices lose connection. I'm wondering if there are too many devices in the house now. Although I would hope gig1 hub 4 would cope. But there is about 23 devices in total. Could that be the problem?

I'm so sorry to hear that this issues has come back! 

I have checked everything on our side and I cannot see anything that could be causing this issue. 

Can you post your Hub status and logs? How to do this;
• Please go to http://192.168.0.1 (or http://192.168.100.1 - if in modem mode),
• Don't log in, click on 'router status'
• Copy/paste the data from each of the tabs as text into a 'REPLY' as opposed to 'QUICK REPLY'. Please do not include your MAC address.

Also, set up a 'Broadband Quality Monitor'. This will monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts etc

Give it a while to gather data and then click 'Share Live graph' and paste the 'Direct Link' into the forum.

Thank you.