cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pod not connecting

Jlewis2308
Tuning in

We have had a white Pod to boost our WiFi for a few weeks now and it was working well. Last Friday virgin media was down in our area, the internet is now back on but the pod no longer works.

Have plugged in via the Ethernet lead, the light then goes off. But if I move it anywhere else the light just keeps flashing and can’t find the pod on MyConnect app.

I am desperate to get this sorted, can’t work from home anymore and getting increasingly frustrated. 

5 REPLIES 5

Portery
Fibre optic

Here is the troubleshooting page https://www.virginmedia.com/help/booster-and-wi-fi-pods

if nothing helps you on there you would need to call faults to see if it’s still paired to your hub

Hi, 

Thanks for this, I have worked through the steps and it doesn’t change. I have tried to call but have no had any luck getting through/being able to explain the issue. 

Perhaps I should call and ask for it to be paired with My hub again, from my reading I think this is the issue. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey jlewis2308, thank you for reaching out on our help forum regarding your pod issue.

We're sorry to hear this has not worked since the outage in your area occurred, we are happy to best assist with troubleshooting the problem and offer a fix for you over this thread if still needed.
Could you please let us know if you've managed to speak to our faults team over the phone so far and since you last posted here, a couple of days ago?
Do you still need our help with fixing or replacing the pod?

Give us a shout if you wish us to run the checks and help out, also any other questions or concerns you may have we'd be eager to advise 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

We have been in touch with the Virgin Team on the phone and seem to be back up and running. 

Thanks

Hi Jlewis2308, thanks for getting back to us. 

And thanks for confirming that your issue appears to be resolved. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R