cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pod did not arrive.

ianjayne
Rising star

Hi perhaps you'll need to PM me for A/C details, I ordered a POD last week the second one to go with my intelligent wifi Gig1, on a text sent from VM it was supposed to be delivered, your team said, on SAT 25th Sept by Yodel, but I've not heard or seen anything from YODEL. My account on the app says 'no orders or appointments yet' - yet the web page says order number 19170889 arriving 8x6 25th. I think somethings amiss somewhere.  This is the second time too. The last order was never processed as promised.

IJ

2 REPLIES 2

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ianjanye. 

I'm very sorry to hear this, I appreciate this must be frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can look into this for you and advise further. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for updating me over PM, glad to hear the matter is resolved and the pod has arrived. 

If you have any further issues, please just pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide