Did you mean: 

Please help me to turn off Wi-Fi sharing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All

I need the hub to STOP broadcasting/sharing my Wi-Fi 

in my friends account there is a option for him to opt out as follows 

In his my Virgin Media account page He find an option that says:
Opt out of Virgin Media WiFi. Your Hub will no longer be part of the WiFi hotspot network, but you'll still be able to access Virgin Media WiFi hotspots whilst on the move.

However, I can not see this on my account as this option. Have spoken to number of staff they don’t have clue about this also it’s Broadcasting as virgin media of the Wi-Fi search list am at my ends wit with this.

24 REPLIES 24

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
You can use the hub in modem mode to stop Wi-Fi sharing
---------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous
Not applicable

But I need Wi-Fi  for my own use. Virgin media is really bad can’t help yet my mate has that option on this online account.

So get your own wifi router VM should not be opt in this option and take your choice away.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is a problem turning it off yourself. Wait for a VM staff member and they will get it done for you.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vm customer service don’t have clue about this spoken 4 different staff now and they start to talk about something completely different..any one on here can help any videos how I can turn it off my self? Thanks 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"Vm customer service don’t have clue about this"

That’s why I said wait for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I escalated this thread to the VM Forum Team for a response?

Anonymous
Not applicable

They will get to you but the more you chase the shorter the wait time appears to them 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will they reply here…how do I contact them on here…sorry first time here