cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlayStation connection error [Resolved - F010146436]

Godbold
Dialled in

Had no problems for months then on Sunday both PS5 and PS4 keep disconnecting and reconnecting,multiple people on twitter from around the country reporting same issue has to be either virgin or PlayStation side
PS I have Hub 4

[MOD EDIT: Ticket raised under F010146436 - resolved]

396 REPLIES 396

Also having Playstation issues, can't access my cloud saves, can't connect or instantly kicked out of multiplayer games yet all my PC and phone etc have no issues. There has obviously been something change in the configuration of either Virgin Media or PSN that is causing a conflict.

There are topics on Reddit about the same thing too, all on Virgin Media.

I am in Nottingham by the way so another East Mids

Can someone at least acknowledge that there is a fault,it has to be virgin media side because it’s not just PlayStation it’s my iOS devices as well App Store and some games,

SinisterChrisP
Tuning in

Just wanted to add my two cents. Also having this issue, in leicester. LE18 area code and apparently there are no broadband issues in the area.

I very nearly sent my ps5 back to Sony as I thought it was initially a faulty network adapter, definitely not the case as I have since taken the console to another address and it works fine.

Virgin media said the line is “unstable” and are reluctant to send an engineer out, trying to pawn me off with a “pod booster” which shouldn’t even be needed as was working fine before Sunday in all rooms of the house.

I have power cycled the hub 3 router, I have reset the router with the button on back, I have checked the routers settings to see if anything was glaringly obvious and it wasn’t, I have plugged devices in in via Ethernet and still the issue persists.

100% a virgin media issue and the lack of acknowledgement is annoying, I work from home 3 days a week and this is affecting me big time!

Dmtsimms
Tuning in

Just gonna put mine here to keep the thread going for awareness.

Same issues here as reported by others, psn connection time out, errors when uploading/downloading cloud saves, disconnections when playing games with somewhat passive online features. 

Again to reiterate this has been happening since Sunday and I'm in East Midlands NG16

dk4632
On our wavelength

Just to add, as well as the playstation network issues I already mentioned, I'm also experiencing problems with Sky TV app, through playstation and other devices

I’ll also add TV streaming apps keep dropping out on Roku and web pages take an age to load on mobile devices sporadically also. Wifi keeps dropping for a split second on PC as well, downloading a game on steam the activity graph seems to go up and down like a rollercoaster so connection seems unstable still. Hope this is resolved soon…

Just out of curiosity what does it say on everyone’s virgins service status,mine says broadband and phone Green ticked but on tv it’s amber and says some apps might not work,don’t think it’s that but would be nice to rule that out so I’m not checking all the time

D34nobagio
On our wavelength

Im having the same issue as everyone else. 

Internet works fine but wont sign into playstation network and when it does i get disconnected after 5 mins.

I pay 35.99 a month for the internet with virgin. Why is this happening???

This needs sorting asap

@godbold mine is amber for tv on the service checker too, sometimes it says there is a problem near my address and other times there is no issue.

Esteel
Dialled in

I’m staring to think the Russians have struck a network cable or something with their explosions in the Baltic Sea 😅