cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlayStation connection error [Resolved - F010146436]

Godbold
Dialled in

Had no problems for months then on Sunday both PS5 and PS4 keep disconnecting and reconnecting,multiple people on twitter from around the country reporting same issue has to be either virgin or PlayStation side
PS I have Hub 4

[MOD EDIT: Ticket raised under F010146436 - resolved]

396 REPLIES 396

Yeah I play a game on iOS and it started having connection issues exactly the same time as the PlayStation,

Lincolnshire here.

Esteel
Dialled in

I’m in Leicestershire.

Yep Lincolnshire also

Long Eaton here (Ng10)

Exact same issue here. Ps5 user in Leicester.

What is most concerning is the complete lack of awareness and communication of this... also starting to affect my smart TV apps too. 

Genuinely intrigued to see what has caused this and how long it will take to fix or rectify the issue.

I'm also curious to know what's happened, never experienced this before. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Thanks for the info guys, we've passed it on to the team who will continue to investigate.

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi. I have been experiencing the exact same problem since Sunday. My connection to PlayStation Network is constantly dropping or struggling to connect at all. My ps5 is up to date and is plugged directly into the Hub 4 via Ethernet. 

I’m also in the midlands (Nottingham) and the internet is otherwise fine, on most other devices, it’s just the PlayStation. Though the Netflix app on my tv has also started to experience issues even though it’s also plugged directly into the Hub 4. 

It’s making some games completely unplayable and even non online games frustrating to play as a “The connection to the PlayStation™Network has timed out.” message keeps popping up.

Please fix it!

Thankyou very much, would you be so kind as to update us when you know more?