cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlayStation connection error [Resolved - F010146436]

Godbold
Dialled in

Had no problems for months then on Sunday both PS5 and PS4 keep disconnecting and reconnecting,multiple people on twitter from around the country reporting same issue has to be either virgin or PlayStation side
PS I have Hub 4

[MOD EDIT: Ticket raised under F010146436 - resolved]

396 REPLIES 396

My PS5 is connected to the hub via Ethernet cables to wifi boosters plugged into the wall. I haven’t changed any settings at all. When I try to go online on a game it gives me the error that it cannot connect to the PlayStation network in time. 

Hi there hope you are well, normally I get a message saying couldn’t connect to psn within the time limit. Other times it will straight up connect me and then just abruptly disconnect me, can’t play any online games without some sort of network issue. Many thanks

And a quick follow up, I have default dns settings at the moment, but I have tried alternate ones to no avail.

No just default settings on wi-fi

@Esteel @Dendr0aspis @Godbold 

Thanks guys, are your PlayStation's fully up to date with the latest software?

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Not a problem, mine is always up to date, I use it for a lot of other things other than gaming.

Yes like I said had hub 4 for 14 months had no problems with PlayStation connection untill Sunday since then nothing but problems everything is latest firmware on all devices

Same issues for me across PS5 and Apple devices. 

Yep! It updates automatically so always up to date

unsure if this is of any help but most of us seem to be from the East Midlands. We’ve had a few from further afield but mos of us are East Midlands. 

Using ethernet here, default settings and console is fully updated.